The Hopewell Youth Baseball organization has released their 2023 Year End Review: News and Notes. Here is a copy of what they sent to all families in the organization this spring and fall.
Because of your help and support this past year, we were able to work on the following improvements:
1. New Bathroom stalls and clean up.
2. Upgraded T-Ball Dugouts.
3. Continuous field improvements at Kane Road Complex (field dirt, grass clean up, supplies) **Resurfacing of all 4 fields in bidding stage**
4. Re-building of the Raccoon field for use by our Pony League teams. This was completed in stage 1 this Spring and the team has started to use it.
-New Backstops for safety of players and staff
5. Concession improvements – square system, additional offerings, consistent hours, upgraded safety systems (sprinklers/hood cleaning).
6. WPIAL rings – between concession and other donations we were able to collect over $300 to donate to the High School team for their Championships Rings – many of these kids are former HYBB league players.
As our year comes to a close, we want to thank all the families that have participated in Spring, All-Stars, and Fall ball. We had a great year!
We want to emphasize that fundraising and volunteer time is very important to our program. We have some great things coming up for this winter and next season.
Please keep an eye on your emails and our HYBB Facebook page for the most up to date information on events.
Volunteering in the concession stand, and for our events (such as golf outing) is what gives us the ability to keep making Hopewell Baseball a successful program. Thank you to everyone who volunteered this year to help make this a success!!!
Coming up, we will be putting out a Save the Date for our “Annual Golf Outing” August 18, 2024, at Moon Golf Club. Come Spring, we will be reaching out to ask for Auction baskets valued at $50 and above to help with the event.
Upcoming for Winter – Bourbon basket raffle. We are going to ask of you to contribute a bottle of Bourbon, Cigars, or even just a monetary donation to help us create this raffle that can generate several thousands for our program. Tickets are going to be sold during our Fall AS Tournaments as well as online via Venmo and PayPal. Please reach out to us to help make this a success and contribute by OCTOBER 31.
HYBBA is a non-profit – so donations can be tax deductible for any businesses. Fundraising is incredibly important to our program to help us with budgets and to keep the cost as low as we can for your child/family. Helping in the Concessions stand also helps generate revenue for the group – so volunteer hours are a must.
Youth baseball is important for many reasons; it helps our kids stay fit and healthy, improves hand-eye coordination, promotes the importance of teamwork, and gets the whole family involved for an awesome day at the ballpark. We again thank you and look forward to a great season next year.
Should you have any comments or concerns or wish to submit your donations. Please reach back to us via email.
PAY PAL: email@example.com
Donations to Nicole Erickson, email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.